How It Works
Custom Pet Canvas
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your portrait style. We have portraits to suit male and female pets.
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• Our expert designers will create your personalized pet portrait with care and attention.
• We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo re-touching and professional blending processes in our design house to produce your canvas art. We do not paint from scratch. We're a digital design team.
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND SHIP
• We'll print your one of a kind pet art masterpiece on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking away from the camera
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• The best poses are when your pet is either sitting or standing, not laying down.
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.
What are the canvas dimensions?
We print on to three different sized canvas frames. Each frame is gallery-ready and high quality. All canvas frames have a gallery standard depth of 1.25" thickness.
The frame sizes are:
8" x 10"
This is a favorite for those looking to gift a portrait. Note that our 8" x 10" has a slightly different height-to-width ratio than our other sizes and therefore your costume may not feature as much of the shoulder area as shown in the product photos on our product pages.
12" x 18"
A great mid-sized canvas which looks perfect in entrance halls, living spaces, bedrooms, and of course... above your pet's bed!
16" x 24"
Our favorite size. This size is our original offering and is our consistent top seller to pet parents worldwide. You can't fault this size, it's a fantastic large print and you get to see the details of your portrait up close. We love this one!