What is your return policy?
- If you are not pleased with your item or it is defective we will accept an exchange or return within 30 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for paying for return shipping. For custom products customers can cancel before creation has started, if custom items have started creation process or been shipped customers cannot cancel/return unless item is defective.
Am I able to cancel my order?
- Yes, you may cancel your order and receive a full refund anytime before your order has started processing for shipment if item is not a custom item.
- If your items have already been processed for shipment, you will be responsible for covering a processing fee.
- For custom products customers can cancel before creation has started, if custom items have started creation process or been shipped customers cannot cancel/return unless item is defective.
Will you have more products often?
- Yes, we will be releasing more products weekly! Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, also enable notifications for giveaways and sales!
- Facebook: @ShopWizardOfPaws
- Instagram: @Wizardofpawsco
- Twitter: @Wizardofpawsco
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we offer Free Worldwide Shipping!
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Once you place your order, there will be a 1-3 day processing period followed by a 1-14 day shipping period generally. Orders are shipped via ePacket. Don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions regarding your shipment!
- Custom Products: PROCESSING TIME TAKES 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS! Standard Shipping: After processing, Your Item/s will be packaged and shipped the same or next day! Shipping: 15 working days. *There can be delays during the holiday seasons and busy seasons resulting up 25 working days for shipping.*
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
- PROCESSING TIME: Once you place your order, there will be a 3-5 day processing period before shipment.
- SHIPPING TIME: After processing, Your Item/s will be packaged and shipped the same or next day! (Shipping: 3-5 Days)
We offer Worldwide Shipping but shipping times may vary based on country location. Please type in shipping details to checkout page to see shipping options.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP? (INTERNATIONAL)
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed at our warehouse prior to shipment.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be processed at our warehouse prior to shipment.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DELIVERY TO MY COUNTRY?
Shipping takes anywhere from 3-21 days depending on your country.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS)
We use UPS Expedited Mail and USPS First-Class Mail International service for most of our orders. These methods offer the most affordable shipping rates, and, we will provide tracking information to your email/phone number on file.
Important Note: If there is a problem with your package delivery or tracking number, please contact the couriers directly.
UPS International Customers: 1-866-782-7892
UPS International Customers: 1-800-275-8777
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, insufficient address, abandoned package or refused package, you are responsible for the original shipping cost. This amount will be deducted from your order.
Please note: We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
May I get a tracking number?
- Yes, of course! All orders will email tracking after the order is processed Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number if you are missing a tracking number and we will send you one at our soonest convenience. Please note that the order number is not your tracking number.
Where can I track my order?
- Orders can be tracked on our track your order page or at USPS.com
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
- Yes! You will get a confirmation email after you have placed your order, and another when your order is dispatched.
How can I pay?
- We currently accept credit card payments, Paypal, apple pay and more! You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
What happens if I type in the wrong address?
- If you provide us with a wrong address and the shipment has not been sent out please email us at email@example.com and we will change it to the correct address if it hasn't been shipped. It is not our responsibility to re-send that item with your new address, so please be diligent make sure to type in your correct address when placing your orders! If you feel you made an error in your shipping address, please contact us immediately.
Taxes & Duties:
We are not responsible for international taxes and duties, that is the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event of a return or exchange, duties and shipping fees will not be refunded.
Extra Info: Most items will be shipped via ePacket, Sometimes items can show up in multiple packages.
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
What are the canvas dimensions?
We print on to three different sized canvas frames. Each frame is gallery-ready and high quality. All canvas frames have a gallery standard depth of 1.25" thickness.
The frame sizes are:
8" x 10"
This is a favorite for those looking to gift a portrait. Note that our 8" x 10" has a slightly different height-to-width ratio than our other sizes and therefore your costume may not feature as much of the shoulder area as shown in the product photos on our product pages.
12" x 18"
A great mid-sized canvas which looks perfect in entrance halls, living spaces, bedrooms, and of course... above your pet's bed!
16" x 24"
Our favorite size. This size is our original offering and is our consistent top seller to pet parents worldwide. You can't fault this size, it's a fantastic large print and you get to see the details of your portrait up close. We love this one!
Is my photo good enough to use?
If you followed our photo guidelines, then yes your photo is very likely good enough to use.
• Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best)
• Try to take the photo at eye level with your pet
• They don't need to be looking at the camera
• Try to get a close up so we can see your pet's unique features
• Make sure the photo is not blurry
• Make sure no features (e.g. ears!) are out of frame - we can't add them if they aren't in the original photo
• Ensure that the fur color in the photo is not affected by bad lighting. If the fur in the photo is not accurate to real life, the fur in the design won't be either
We conduct a photo check for every new order we receive and will email you if we need a different one. But it's best to take matters in to your own hands and ensure you upload the best photo you have.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Please note that if you refuse to provide a replacement after we have informed you that the original photo may not result in quality canvas art, then we cannot refund you. It's your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the photo you provide.
Note that is is the customer's responsibility to provide a high quality photo and although we do review orders, it is not our responsibility to chase you for a better photo. Low quality photos will not result in a high spec design that we show on site. All examples on our website were produce using high quality photos.
Does it matter if my photo has stuff in the background?
- No this shouldn't matter. Don't worry if there's a lot of stuff in the background. Obviously it's better if it's a plain/clear background. But don't obsess over it too much! It really doesn't make much difference.
How do you produce your designs?
- We do not paint from scratch.
- We are a digital design studio and we use a range of proprietary photo editing techniques, professional photo re-touching as well as a number of complex brush strokes and blending processes to turn your original photo in to a pet portrait.
Will I see the finished artwork before it gets printed?
- Due to the popularity of Custom Pet Gifts, we can't send proofs before printing. We understand that some pet owners are concerned about how it will turn out, so at request we can do our best to provide previews in a timely manner.
However, you shouldn't be worried at all. Our artists are amazingly talented and are full-time professionals specializing in pet art for Custom Pet Gifts.
Can you add/remove things for me?
Sorry but we can't offer to add things like accessories, extra background colors or extra bits to your chosen costume. We are very proud of our work and like to keep things uniform (pardon the pun!)
We can sometimes edit out tears, sleep and drool if you ask us but we cannot guarantee it.
However, if your pet is wearing some accessory in the original photo, we will always include it. The same goes for collars - we do remove collars for almost all costumes but it's always best for those that show some neck that you provide a photo of your pet without a collar on.
Can you change the background color?
- Right now we can't change the background colors for you. If you have a very dark pet and are afraid they won't show up on a custom with a black background, we would generally advise selecting a different costume.
Help! I thought it was an image wrap canvas, why are the sides black?
In over 90% of canvas prints we send out to our customers, we do use an image wrap. This means your image wraps round the edges of your canvas creating a really seamless final product.
However in some cases we have to use what we call a 'black wrap'. A black wrap basically means that we print the full image on the front of the canvas, and use a black solid color on the sides of the canvas. In the grand scheme of things this doesn't make a big difference at all to your canvas, so don't worry!
The reason we do this to some canvas prints and not others is due to your pet. Pets with big, long, sticky-up ears often get printed using a black wrap, because if we used an image wrap, your pet's poor ears would wrap round the edge of the canvas!Hope this helps!